Raspberry-Matcha Chia Pudding
- 800ml of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of desiccated coconut, dusted with extra raspberry powder and Heapwell Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea for decoration on top of the puddings
- 3. 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of Heapwell Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea
- 10 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of raspberry powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Breakfast. It's the most important part of your day but can often be overlooked with our hectic lifestyles. Look no further than this plan ahead breakfast pot, who wouldn't want a healthy pudding for breakfast?
High in antioxidants, calcium, potassium and magnesium, chia seeds are the true superfood. Coupled with the Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea, our Raspberry-Matcha Chia Pudding is brimming with goodness and it tastes utterly yummy too! This pudding is perfect for those who are more fruit lovers than chocolate lovers as it has a mellow sweetness to it and it's so easy to whip up, your friends and family will never believe it took you five minutes to prepare!
Read on to see just how easy it, only needs 7 ingredients and a couple minutes to spare.
- Simply add all your coconut milk to a large bowl and whisk in your maple syrup and vanilla extract together, you now have the base for your chia pudding,
- Add your chia seeds and whisk again vigorously before separating your mixture into two bowls evenly, adding raspberry powder to one and Heapwell Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea in the other so you have two chia pudding bases.
- Alternating between the two bowls, layer up your chia pudding carefully and gently with a tablespoon. If you have any extra coconut milk you can add in an extra layer but this is optional.
- Pop in the fridge for at least a couple of hours or overnight before you dig in!
Give this Raspberry-Matcha Chia Pudding a go and wow your guests by bringing something different to your kitchen, wherever you are! This pudding can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Don't forget to share your pictures and tag us on Instagram and Facebook with @heapwellsuperfoods.
Let the power of matcha be with you!
Recipe Creator and founder of nikibakes
nikibakes has been blogging for over 10 years and has a passion for gluten free and dairy free recipes. She's a Persian chef who loves all things spice and particularly enjoys Asian and South American cuisine. She's always on the lookout for fresh and delicious flavour combinations and uses our spices daily in her cooking and on her blog.